I ve got a whole new routine. Every other day, attempting full body, one to two very slow sets per muscle group of max 6-8 reps, usually using exercises involving multiple muscles and keeping under 40 mins total. Each flex lasts a slow 3 or more seconds through full range of motion, and so does each extension. Still cant get it all in so may do alternating routines every other day. My nutrition is working, I lost almost 10 lbs due to my nuts metabolism and lack of protein. Grass fed lamb and beef have been bomb and I am regaining quick, most progress is occurring mentally until I see what happens with time. I think this balance of ridiculous nutrition exercise and sleep will take me farther than I ever though I could go. Major skin health changes, healthier feelings I cannot describe everywhere gets better each day usually. My facial hair is even finally thickening, years of scars seem to be fading. Stil aiming to go from current 127.25 to about 138 by winters end. Full lean, no body fat, high fat diet.

98GSX Black:1st car/resto proj
97 acura el stolen/found
99GSX Red
RIP 86 turbo ZX, 92 turbo 2000GTX