Holly hell man! your turning into me! Glad to hear it. That all makes my time worth it knowing even one person alone is benefiting from my "mindless obsessive ramblings" as others seem to percieve it. As I make the preparations to come home next week due to cut hours I sure hope my diet can resemble what it is now and live on. The key to saving money it to eat lots of spinach and kale. the other stuff and colors of the rainbow can then be slacked on.
Instead of tupperwares of veggies I now blend a bunch with water and olive oil. That goes into a decent bottle and lasts through my day.
I ve been whey free for a week. Not sure I notice a huge differance but maybe need to eat more other things. I was only trying to save money by taking a break from it. I tolerate all dairy fine, which is awesome. I think therefore the concentrate is better than isolate (more natural and diverse nutrients maybe?). I ve only got rid of dairy for fun though, to save money and see if I miss it. I d be fine without it but it will be my desert making staple of choice smile
I accidentally ate the most miniscule amount of gluten and it sh!t kicked me. My body's inflammatory response to the stuff goes wack. I will never touch wheat/grains containing gluten, or any processed foods again. Rice (and pasta made from it) and oats that are certified gluten free are also my new amazing steady efficient burn fuel after the veggies and sugars are used up.
Heres to continuing on back home with the ones I love. ! Cheers! (but I may have to raise a glass of wine)

Last edited by Mike Lane; January 16, 2014 11:38 pm UTC.

98GSX Black:1st car/resto proj
97 acura el stolen/found
99GSX Red
RIP 86 turbo ZX, 92 turbo 2000GTX