Originally Posted by Terry Sikora
Thats got to be a great feeling, I'm impressed on how far you've come in such a short period of time but then again I know this isn't your first rodeo.

Maybe a few other members on the board can take a lesson from this 'Blitz' build and get moving (you know who you are)... tongue

I've been trying to do a little bit of work every day to get it done smile But I agree. It's a lot of fun driving them, I can't wait to finish it and be able to drive it whenever I want! smile

Originally Posted by Adam Grenon
Hey Lucian are you going to paint it yourself? Did you paint the engine bay?

Yep I will be painting it myself. The engine bay I only touched up some spots. 90% of what you see under there is the original paint.

Originally Posted by Bryan Lawrence
Yeah looks good Lucian!

If you are going to paint it yourself give us some tips, from what I have read the roof is the biggest bitch to paint and I want to do mine too.

Thanks Bryan. Long flat surfaces I do find a little trickier than just say, a fender. I've never painted a roof on a DSM, the old red one I left the roof original since the paint was good on it. This time around I'm doing my roof, fenders, and hatch as well as a friend's roof that same day (also a 1G). I have new tools to use this time around so it should come out nice I hope. The hardest part is the prep for the paint.

Originally Posted by Jason Drew
Are we gonna see this beast in Norwalk Lucian?

I plan to have it there smile

1993 TSi AWD
2008 Evo GSR
2011 Ralliart
2012 Ralliart
2011 RVR GT