Out of curiosity, how low does the Supra Side Mount on Sandra's car sag relative to the bottom of the car?

[Linked Image]

That's how low mine sags, couldn't bring it up anymore than that due to how I mounted it. I do agree, ease of installation/price and gains are unequal to anything a FMIC can bring to the table.

Yes, I do realize that Stephen. I do actually have FMICs for both my cars in storage (both of which are long route so I can switch easily from one set up to another if I ever chose to do so). I have more DSM parts than you can shake a stick at tongue I just don't see their purpose on a daily though. It also attracts unwanted attention from both the local police who love to bug anyone with modded cars in Brampton/Toronto and all the "yo bro" types that love to rev at anything with shiny bits sticking out lol Heck I was on the verge of buying an ETS street kit anodized black for the 2g a little while back as a "just in case" future part but decided against it. A good water injection (no need for meth) can help my SMIC perform just as good as any FMIC out there if not better, and only kicks in when I truly need it, unlike a FMIC that can't be switched on and off.

I also like being different and keeping things simple. Less chances of things going wrong and this car has been problematic since day 1!

"Looked at it, declared war and went to find my throwing wrenches."