Didn't get as far as I wanted today due to rain and a couple other things slowing me down.
Started to finish up the last of the battery cables. Stripped the jacket back to stick it into the battery lug....somethings not right...
[Linked Image]

Oh great, I was sold the wrong wire and never double checked it.
[Linked Image]

An hour drive into town to get the right size wire so I can finish up the battery cables.
[Linked Image]

I managed to get both harnesses laid out into the car. I still need to mount/route them the way I want to.
[Linked Image]

Battery cables are 90% complete. Just need to do my battery to remote terminal connections and make up some grounds. The battery mount still needs to be cleaned up and painted (along with the EHPS pump mount), I'll do that next time I am out.
[Linked Image]

Finished the EHPS mount (needs paint) and bolted it up so I can do the wiring however it still needs some rubber mounts to soak up any vibration. The main power wire is ready to go on for the pump but I'm not sure where it frigged off too, HA!
[Linked Image]

Last two fuse holders wired up.
[Linked Image]

The final big step, I laid the dash into the car! There's been no dash for almost 3 years so this is big progress! Sadly it will have to come out again so I can finish routing everything but at least I won't be tripping over it at home.
[Linked Image]

Till next time!

96 Talon TSI AWD - The Gold Digger/Never Ending Build