Ziggy, sorry I wasn't much online so I didn't see your post. Just ship it to me and throw a gasket in there for Jamie...

Ah heck, I'll call you sometime tomorrow.

This year's shootout was definitely in the eye of the beholder.

I trailered my car down with the intention to run it, however due to the lack of prep time the week before, I was reluctant to put her on the track.

My car caught fire on Thursday night when a brake line touched a positive post on the fuse box while we were bleeding my new Wilwood setup. Ghislain coated a corner my engine bay in fire extinguisher. I was not the happy camper after that. It wrecked a brand new stainless line.

Lucky for me, there was a hydraulic shop across from Buschur that made me a new line. I did not make it to the car show.

Saturday was a bust. The car was not idling with the new T-Body and SMIM very well. I did some adjustments later on that day and it sorted itself out.

I forgot sh!t at home, I was incredibly rushed, I can't say this was my best shootout.

I made it home in one piece, and I did get to meet, and see some great people again. We had a good time overall, but it could have been better.

AWDAuto
1996 TSi AWD Automagic
12.24 @ 113 - Small 16G
FP Green HTA - 11.42/123
Team Pump Gas and Meth
RTMRacing - Your Canadian source for DSM Parts

"Every moment you live is pregnant with the next moment of your life" --Jim Carrey

Last Login: September 28, 2021