Hello

This year had a bot of a different "swing" to it. Max Effort only allowed us 3 pass of AutoX and 3 pass of Drag. I managed a 36.148 sec for the AutoX. The course was pretty interesting with some technical corners and a good area where you could carry a little speed. Guess I killed a cone on my best pass adding a full second to my time. Never felt it. As for the 1/4 mile I did a 12.3 at 116. That Track is a little harder on the launch but I managed a 1.8 sec 60 ft. Not my best but the thing hauled the mail. Bummer was that the NLTS could not be engaged and I grinded 2,3 and 4 quite nicely...

Sunday was a bit of a bummer as I could only do 1 pass before the elimination. Gig started late as we had to wait for the Track Crew to clean it as it rained early in the morning. I was wondering why the thing knocked and found out; after I was eliminated that my Meth Nozzle blew off the IC Pipe; did not like the Boost...

All in all it was my 13 or 14 SO and was able to drive back home on it's own power.

Planning to attend next year.

Ghislain

Rouge!!!