Yeah, but where does taking civil rights away become acceptable? That's there main issue I believe. You don't want it to become a police state where the people have no say in their defense. I for one am all for people under this type of investigation to be deported or left there to begin with. You do a jihad or whatever it may be that makes you think all other people are not worth the life they have been given...you get the JOYFUL deportation to your place of worship...AND STAY THERE! All they need to do is make a law about this specific case. Any extremist act is prelude to deportation.

Why bring them back in the first place? If you go do something like this...there's a reason. You're most likely brainwashed. So why would Canada take you back knowing you'll be doing something to the population? It's simple, effective and they can continue to mutter idiocies in their own little world away from Canadians, and by that I mean true Canadians (i.e. not here to kill other citizens). Since they are followed when they do this...it's easy to determine who get the joyful news of a ban from Canada...for life.

Last edited by Guillaume Berton; October 23, 2014 06:29 pm UTC.

"Looked at it, declared war and went to find my throwing wrenches."