I find that's the biggest issue with pre workout, you will find something that works but by the time you are halfway through it it sucks.
Although I am currently taking The Curse and it's as good as it was when I first got it. Very happy with it so far and will probably grab more after.

Anthony man you are looking good, I remember a picture of you when you were working on your car you have definitely lost a lot. Nice work!

I think now you should start measuring your body fat, and personally as well as what I have been reading from research it's best that you bring your body fat down to around 10 and try to maintain that while bulking. The more fat you have on you when you are trying to bulk the more your body will store. It's also good to keep an eye on your body fat cause than you can see how much fat you are losing vs how much muscle you are losing. I lost a bunch of muscle on my last bulk and it was also the most fat I have ever but on so that's why I suggest maintaining 10%, my bad bulk was the first bulk that I went over 12%.

"Old Blue" 91 Talon TSi AWD
"Super Enthusiast" 91 Talon TSi AWD
Checkout DSMFAQ.com!