I think my lack of reaction to PWO is in relation to my diet. I don't get pumps like I use to and I know that's due to the lack of carbs in my diet.

I have been measuring my body fat Brian, I'm down to 25% now vs 30% when I started. My scale hasn't budged in a couple weeks but I don't usually pay attention to it lol. I usually take measurements of my body to track changes.

Originally Posted by Mark Bondy
Originally Posted by Anthony Hiscock
My current goal is to hit 200lbs by Christmas and then bulk up.

Hey Anthony, why not just take a break on your cut for a couple of weeks after Christmas, do a maintenance cycle, and then cut some more? Personally I wouldn't start a bulk until body fat is sub 10% and it usually takes some time/diet manipulation for stubborn fat to fall off.

Brian actually does have a valid point re: clean bulking; however, most people just straight bulk (eat anything not nailed down) because it's really hard to eat the volume of clean food required for a clean bulk.

I will be taking a bit of a break just so my body can 'recover' for lack of a better word.
I'll be doing my damnedest to eat clean when bulking. I've already got a very hard time eating do to following a Keto diet. At home I'm fine but it I'm away at work, out for dinner or visiting family it's very hard.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm very pleased with where I'm at now.

96 Talon TSI AWD - The Gold Digger/Never Ending Build