So I still refuse defeat. I have not given up I assure everyone. I had 500 aside for the rotisserie, and my mounts designed, but then I put myself back in school, and lost my job in the first week lol. So the 500 went to life and I am living off student loans once again until I finish the end of my journey in school next november. Hopefully that makes me a cardiac sonographer next year. That might mean another big move within or outside of ontario, but the money will sort out the lack of supplies situation I have run into. I have a welder (with no cart or gas) that I have never used, no sheet metal or associated cutting supplies, and no means of paying to sandblast the chassis or have it sprayed when that is done. I m going to try and find something productive to do with planning out the wiring harness or something after exams. I suppose some forms of mock up at this point are better than nothing for another year. Christmas break begins friday afternoon smile
God I am going so DSM withdrawl crazy. Im starting to stare at them again during study breaks :s
I mean what else can I do? I cant just slap the damn thing together again with all the windows removed and rust holes in the chassis right? lol. Sometimes I realize I may have started this project over ambitious and a bit too early, but in the end I hope not to regret it one bit.

98GSX Black:1st car/resto proj
97 acura el stolen/found
99GSX Red
RIP 86 turbo ZX, 92 turbo 2000GTX