Originally Posted by Mike Eng
IMO I would delete that "T" at the filter and replace it while there. Then run the -6an to the rail, then from the rail to the FPR and from the FPR back to your return line. It's how I have mine set up.

Unless you have plans to use the NOS. Which I have to assume is the "wet" system. Given it's plumbed into your fuel line. I'm not very knowledgeable on NOS systems so hopefully another member can chime in about that.

Other than that, welcome to the board Awais. Glad to see a new member here willing to get their hands dirty wink

Nos is all booked up. The solenoids are there. I'm not sure what kinda system it is as im new to Nos also. And I certainly don't want to use it either. I do want to remove it altogether and sell if it anything. But that work is extensive and I don't want to mess with the electric bit of it.

I don't mind getting my hands dirty. This way I'm learning about the car as I go along. I have a 89 probe that I've done most of the work on. The talon has already made me sweat, bleed and cuss a lot lol. But I do want to get it going.

And yea if u suggest it I will remove the "T" from the fuel filter. And run it the way ur saying it.

1992 talon tsi awd. Under construction