Originally Posted by Mark Bondy
Originally Posted by Brandon Clement
Whatever you do, don't listen to Mark Bondy. Unless you have nerve damage over your entire body, you will feel pain from being tattooed. The type / level of pain will change depending on location. However, it wont kill you, and it's definitely worth it.

Research a quality artist / shop, they will tell you the same stuff I have. Maybe if Mark did, he wouldn't be going through laser now, and I'm guessing removing shitty 90s biker shop tattoos.

No, we aren't social workers, but we are often time artists and therapists. However, this is our job. I wouldn't go to a doctor and tell him how to do his job, we spend our entire career learning new and better ways to tattoo. From pigments, to techniques, to flow, to composition.

Yeah, don't listen to me; my experience is different than yours and therefore, my opinion can't possibly have value.

The quality of my tattoos are fine, it's the content that's the problem. Nothing that I want to discuss on an open forum.

Anyway, it's obvious you're not just an amateur tattoo artist from the tone of your type, so how about a link to your portfolio? Maybe you can hook up Stephen, Club DSM special, yeah? Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he's gonna want it on his a$$ though, which I'm guessing would be your preferred location wink

I am glad you're getting laser done, thank god for technology. When I was young and dumb, I got some pretty shitty tattoos as well, it happens to most people. However, saying they don't hurt is just dumb haha. I will give you a real good discount on an armpit or palm tattoo if you can take it without wincing at all, we can even have the board make bets.

If he didn't live so far away, I would gladly give him a DSM discount, however, it wouldn't make any sense, there are plenty of fantastic artists out his way, I'm sure he will have no issue finding one.

The ass message was because someone said it wouldn't hurt because it's a meaty area, I was just tossing them some information because I've tattooed both girls and guys on the ass, and neither of them had fun.

Last edited by Brandon Clement; December 24, 2014 04:42 am UTC.

No more Jetta!
Tattoo Artist at Lost Anchor