Been setting some smaller scale goals for life and the car in general and writing to do lists. Been a major help so far. I got the harness laid out for the most part on my holidays, and mounted the first stock 6 bolt on a stand. Got my welder running. Still need to pick up the Gord Bush Built 6 Bolt on tuesday, missed him over the holidays. Got my engine hoist back from a friend and nabbed his engine stand too so I can throw one of the other 2 engines on there.
Plan to start piecing a working electrical system and 6 bolt together and play with the welder until I am confident to use it on the car. Here's a few pics with the bay and other bare areas painted to keep it better protected for the time being. Big work ahead with reorganizing wires to ready the harness for tucking, relocations, deletions, and to see if it all works how its supposed to smile First week of school started fast, and I may need part time work, hoping to keep some momentum at least. Trip to vermont over the holidays was epic, love the state and roads, got me pumped to plug away to road trip there in the eclipse one day.

PICS smile
Tore into some engines over the summer and made some templates
Stock 7:
[Linked Image]
Mostly stock 6:
[Linked Image]
Both Footwells in 1
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Front subframe mounts:
[Linked Image]

And the wiring harness that I didnt want to look at too much lol:
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Mike Lane; January 10, 2015 04:23 am UTC.

98GSX Black:1st car/resto proj
97 acura el stolen/found
99GSX Red
RIP 86 turbo ZX, 92 turbo 2000GTX