Thanks guys. I hear you I am pretty happy with it the way it is.I put a fair amount of research into that parts list back in the day! Cams will probably happen after I try it out the way it is. They are easy enough to do now that I know my way around most of the car.
Gord thought it was fine the way it is for a 500HP reliable build. We all know it will do plenty more than that with a good tune/meth. I need a better balance shaft delete, he told me why I shouldn't use the stub shaft at the oil pump.

Wish I knew if I was welcome around there, really calm quiet place. No one is in a hurry, and Gord is a pretty quiet but friendly guy. Barely shows any emotion lol! I loved the place, so well equipped obviously. My favourite was the solvent tank with a scrub brush that flows varsol, and then the parts washer you can transfer it to after. Sandblasters are awesome too, but my buddy already did most of that.

Now to get the other 6bolt and car together. This engine is way ahead of the game, I still have a stock one to swap, learn to tune, and possibly blow up!! Lol!

Last edited by Mike Lane; January 15, 2015 07:38 pm UTC.

98GSX Black:1st car/resto proj
97 acura el stolen/found
99GSX Red
RIP 86 turbo ZX, 92 turbo 2000GTX