Some more Entire car harness work its starting to get somewhere!
Feels good to have a harness half laid out! ALOTTTT of hours removing then re-installing this thing for a mock up of many mods. My time has become limited and this will be a rushed post. I am moving the battery to the trunk, fuse box in the cabin, deleting a load of unused accessories, tucking, extending, shortening/moving alot of stuff! Hoping to stick emissions sensors/solenoids back behind the passenger tower where the battery used to be.

Last month, got the harness mostly untangled and laid everything out in relation to factory to remind myself how this crazy thing laid out. Engine bay Fuse box and harness are under the car on the floor along the rad support, and then along the drivers fender plugged into the cabin fuse box. Engine sensors still
tangled in some organized chaos.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here the engine harness has been better organized and laid out in the organized branches of clusters of sensors. The branch on the passenger strut tower is sensors for the intake mani, ignition, and timing, as well as emissions. They all get hidden behind the engine. Fuel injectors on the drivers tower, MAS, thermostat, 02 sensors on the nearside of the pass tower.
[Linked Image]

Getting ready to move the fuse box to the cabin. Such a mess !
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This is my initial idea to move the fuse box behind the passenger seat and run the harness back there or under the seats. Then rewire it to a trunk battery, and to a killswitch and fuel pump require with toggle switch.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I have since bolted the drivers footwell box back in temporarily, and connected everything back up. However not sure how many wires I want to lengthen. Started trying to extend the front light connectors and realized I need a supply of wire and more time and patience. Maybe a better soldering iron or tip too lol! Might be easier on myself to try and reduce the distance to the front of the car to run 2 half harnesses up right and left fenders.

98GSX Black:1st car/resto proj
97 acura el stolen/found
99GSX Red
RIP 86 turbo ZX, 92 turbo 2000GTX