Originally Posted by Jason Drew
So I guess it's time to update on 2015's plans.

First off, pulled the intake manifold off a while back, it's off to a new home, it's getting replaced with a shaved and coated Evo 3 intake manifold.

I'm also moving on from the Southbend SS/TZ, it's been a great clutch, I really enjoyed it but it just doesn't deal well with hot lapping the car at my power level.

It's getting replaced with a PTT twin disk.

I didn't ever think I would go to a twin but I'm willing to try it out. If I don't like it I can also switch back to a single disk.

I sold my HKS 264/272 combo and replaced them with a set of GSC S2's, along with Evo 8 behive springs/retainers, so that should open up a top end along with the Evo manifold.

I also have a girdled rear diff cover to install at some point.

There will also be a lot more wire tucking and maybe even a respray of the entire bay, we'll see how much time I have. Also toying with the power steering pump relocation as well. At this rate the roads won't be in good condition until May, so time is on my side.

Originally Posted by Jason Drew
Oh, I forgot I also picked up a Walbro 400 fuel pump.

Sounds like a nice pack of upgrades to punch 2015 like never before. I hope stronger pump, twin clutch, and EVO manifold will work together nicely to break new records this race year. Hopefully i can make to the shootout to meet you and your beast in person.

Keep up the great progress tu

Last edited by Alex Akachinskiy; March 16, 2015 05:07 am UTC.

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST Automagic
1991 3000GT VR-4