Finally done exams, I ll be at it this week. I guess the engine bay isnt looking alot different, but it is much closer to finalized.

Been working at the mock-ups for the rewire. Some free red fenders sitting on there looking puurrty (thanks Henri smile )
[Linked Image]

Realized my work was not yet done here. more untangling had to be done to move the fuse box connector, ignition transistor, wiper connector, and some other such things out of the bay and hidden on the other side of the fire wall. Moved the factory alarm horn up under the air filter. 6 bolt swap/organization of other sensors. Still have to rewire the crank signal to the 6bolt CAS. Decided to do away with the brake fluid warning light.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

All the engine harness connectors lying on the cowl, worked on untangling them, and making sure every connector for this harness was at one end, and in close proximity to eachother.
[Linked Image]

And Voila. With every connector accessible in the passenger's footwell you have a modified OEM harness for a quick removal of the engine without disconnecting any of this harness. When I plop an engine in there and secure things and loop up the heaps of extra wire laying there it shall be neatly tucked wink
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

98GSX Black:1st car/resto proj
97 acura el stolen/found
99GSX Red
RIP 86 turbo ZX, 92 turbo 2000GTX