Have to resurrect this thread, as my issue is not sorted out like I thought it was annoy :

New master, not leaking any fluid at all. Clutch pedal is not spongy, has been bled multiple times, so I don't think this could be related to air in the lines.

When the car is cold or hasn't been driven in awhile, the clutch feels great, but after a couple minutes of driving I get the 2G Pedal Pump-Up "feel"...pedal gets really stiff at the bottom near the floor, I lose the freeplay at the bottom of the pedal, and shifting becomes painful.

The weird thing is that it's not pedal pump-up, as I know I'm not blocking off the pressure relief valve in the master cylinder, since I can push in on the clutch fork by the slave no problem.

Actually, when I press in on the clutch fork, it actually makes the pedal feel good at first, but it quickly reverts to feeling like crap once I drive it.

Anyone ever experience these symptoms?? I'm at a loss here, master is brand new, slave is only a year old, not leaking, no air in line that I can tell, master cylinder rod adjusted correctly. I also can't see any mechanical issues with the clutch pedal assembly itself...

Can air in the line cause this, or would air only make the pedal feel spongy/soft? Otherwise I'm thinking I got a faulty master cylinder which is doubtful as these are same symptoms as with my master that was just replaced.

Please help if you can...thanks.

Mike

96 TSiAWD: GT3076R, FMIC, 3" turbo-back, FIC 750's, ECM-Link, Devil's own meth kit-11.99 @115.88 MPH