Not worth it for a daily driver. Buy a lessor tire. It will last longer and its performance wont degrade as quickly as the RS3. you honestly will not be making use of it rolling around.They do wear down fairly quickly and I found out they lose most of there performance after about the end of the second season. I don't have the v2s but i read there even worse for heat cycles.

Go buy something with mid 200 tread wear rating. More life and you wont have a tire that is degrading as much as it ages.

I have 2k tied up into extreme street tires on the mini (RS3 and Advan ADO8) and now I look back at how little I used them for what there meant to do that I think it was a waste. And each set still has seen 3-4 track days each. If i were to do it again i would have a set of tires with better tread wear for the street and one set for the track instead of having multiple purpose.

Reza if your never planning on using them on the track then I would save the money. There wicked tires which really cannot be used on the street for what there designed for.

Never fear a challenge,
Amateurs built the Ark,
Professionals built the Titanic.