So small update: I adjusted clutch master rod back in a bit as I could not push release fork. Adjusted and now I can move by hand. Car will idle with clutch in and in gear. I still need to do a flush.

But before I do... I opened the dust cover for the release fork and a little friend fell out.

[Linked Image]

I poked and prodded inside with a rod and magnet. Other than fine dust, nothing else came out. So how does a flywheel / pressure plate pin end up falling out?

The other bad news.. center member to rad support bolts. The rad support (mostly right above the center member) is so rusted.. I can turn and wiggle both bolts by hand. Good new is .. the corners and about 12" in are in decent shape. So maybe only partial fix required?! Need to get that done before I can drop tranny. Does anyone know what all that wiring running through the front support is?

Anyway.. at least she is driveable. Once at operating temps, the shifting gets a little tougher, but bearable. Was nice to take her around for a few KM. She still doesn't roll back when in gear with clutch in. And I saw a rediculousy long 3rd gear with clutch in, rpms not dropping.

Hoping it's just a clutch or flywheel issue. May the tranny be spared. Fingers crossed.

Last edited by Charles Lavoie; July 23, 2015 04:11 am UTC.

98,6Bolt,3"EXH,LINKV3,780cc,SD,SCM61@26PSI, 340LPH,AFPR,TSBOV,REARWB,FMIC,2"RAD(20/80/WW)