This is cross posted internationally at this point, as I collect information about what platforms are covered by HotBits at this point in time. I visited their site and got in touch with their Canadian contact:

HOT BITS Sports Suspensions Inc
334, Rutherford Rd. S. Unit 4 Brampton
Ontario L6W3P5
Canada
Mobile: +1 6474018030
Tel: +1 905 458 1318
Fax: +1 905 458 8963
Email : peter@hotbits.ca

We have a listing of Colts/Lancers that appears to be Australian in nature (not sure what market Malaysia was following), and have contacted them directly to confirm coverage of the 3G Mirage/Lancer/Colt. You guys recognize this as the FWD 1989-1992 Colts that are always parading around on "www.4g61t.org".

What I would like to know, is if someone has a running 3G that can make it to the address above to have the wheels removed and suspension checked and measured. IF this needs to happen, it would be nice to know that there is a car lying in wait to get the engineering we need to make this happen.

They make suspension for the GVR4, which was detailed at www.galantvr4.org ala Larry Parker styles:

HOT BITS Tuning / Service USA
Larry Parker,1849 Larkmore Blvd Berkeley
Michigan 48072
U. S. A.
Tel: +1 586 980 2543
Email: larry@hotbits.ca

Larry Parkers car for sale thread complete with links to his build of the GVR4

If you know of anyone in the brampton area/GTA with a 3G, please let me know. This is only if they don't have the data on hand at their central location in Malaysia, to confirm what is needed to start a suspension build.

Thanks in advance,

Tim Eagles
aka
Flying Eagle
Admin @ 4g61t.org