Well. It's done. She's back together. I go to start it. No starter action. Fuel pump, lights, everything good. Just nothing for starter. Curse. Swear. Look at it. I eventually cave and remove the starter. I test the solenoid and slowly the pinion moves. I keep trying it, it slowly improves. Throw the starter back in. Success!! Car started. Idle a little erratic but it started and remained idling.

I was so excited to take her around the block, I get two corners in and hear a rubbing sound from drivers tire. Oh yeah.. tighten lugs >.<

So I run home, get the wrench and tighten them up. All good (minus stalling when coming to a stop). Clutch is so light it's hard to get a feel for the full engagement range. Also, with the front rad support all buttoned up, lots more vibration from the engine (balance shaft belt eliminated).

So I have put the bumper back on and tomorrow just replace the exhaust hangers I cut.

Thanks to everyone on here for the help. smile Now.. boost leak test and tune! I had to sacrifice my red vibrant coupler for my boost leak tester. Damn 3" Turbo Inlet and 3" Plumbing boot being 3.5" due pipe thicknesses.

My TPSV is 0.39 at 0% TPS >.> supposed to be 0.63? Could be related to stalling? Anyway.. a few shots.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

1000 in this shot was actually -1.2. I had just changed it to more gradual change from 1000 to 1500. (untested)
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Charles Lavoie; August 22, 2015 03:23 am UTC.

98,6Bolt,3"EXH,LINKV3,780cc,SD,SCM61@26PSI, 340LPH,AFPR,TSBOV,REARWB,FMIC,2"RAD(20/80/WW)