So a little update...

I fixed the door sag. Removed fender. Loosened all door hinge bolts jacked up the door using 2ft long piece of wood wrapped in towel and placed on jack. Raised it about 1" above where it should be. Tightened all bolts. Once weight of door came back down. I have a level door. Yay. Success!

I then got a little A.D.D. and started a project I should have saved for later. Custom sub enclosure. (I wanted a small break from mechanical).

Tape Job.
[Linked Image]

Fiberglassing. Things went a little wrong towards the back of the car. There will be a bit of work to clean up inside of enclosure.
[Linked Image]

Outside of car after curing. Basic shape made.
[Linked Image]

Back view.
[Linked Image]

Anyway.. while that was curing.. I took another stab at the TPS bottom bolt. There is NO way I can get any tool in there. a tiny 8mm socket is too long. Hits the fuel rail. I even tried just the little drill screwdriver tips you get in kits.. It's too long on it's own. Less than 3/4" clearance between fuel raid and the bolt.

I may try and sacrifice an 8mm socket and cut it short or it looks like I will have to remove fuel rail or TB frown

Last edited by Charles Lavoie; September 04, 2015 02:53 pm UTC.

98,6Bolt,3"EXH,LINKV3,780cc,SD,SCM61@26PSI, 340LPH,AFPR,TSBOV,REARWB,FMIC,2"RAD(20/80/WW)