The resin is killing me 20$ / litre. Next time I buy in bulk.
Fleece is already bought. Only using it for the top and front. And you are supposed to fiberglass OVER the fleece after.

Tonight went well. Cut into smaller strips. Bought huge pack of dollar store paintbrushes and plastic 12oz cups. One glove for painting hand and the other bare hand to hold cup and grab pieces. I never touched the resin with either hand this time. Just dab with brush, and once saturated, lightly brush and push on mat with brush only.

Good news on the TPS front. I unplugged all the wires around the tps, ground down box wrench.. and managed to get it loose! .63volts! Finally.

So I idled in the driveway for 10 mins.. got my short and long fuel trims to 0. (global fuel and injector deadtime).

Went for a cruise. OMG. Great throttle action now. Smooth. I like driving her again!

Logged the cruises. (2 street, 1 3K RPM highway and 1 3.4K RPM Highway) Set the CEL Knock to 1 degree instead this time.

I only saw bad knock once (3.4K RPM cruise) and was under partial throttle (30%) LoadFactor (1.05) i was speeding back up after slowing for pulled over vehicle. Log shows 8 degrees (AF's of 16.6 at 3100RPM) for a brief moment, ( and many 0.4 - 0.7 degree knocks ) but that was it. never saw it again. I wanted to adjust SD VE adjust (CombinedFT) to see suggestions.. and I get the error: Can Not Find log item for MAP sensor.

Took a look in ECU Inputs, PIn assignment (PC side) does not contain MAP sensor. O.o Sensor ECMLink is set to is Omnipower 4 Bar. Thoughts?

Last edited by Charles Lavoie; September 05, 2015 06:27 am UTC.

98,6Bolt,3"EXH,LINKV3,780cc,SD,SCM61@26PSI, 340LPH,AFPR,TSBOV,REARWB,FMIC,2"RAD(20/80/WW)