Originally Posted by Reza Mirza
Good 60 foot, however you'll need at least 100 MPH or greater in the 1/8th. A high 6 in the 1/8th should definitely get you into the 10 second range with good driving, or simply just having more MPH. Your tune also might be good in the 1/8th, but could fall off in the back half. You'll need to pick up 30+ mph in order to run a 10, i.e. if you ever make it out to a 1/4 mile track.

I like how you benchmark it. I approached it the same way years ago and got my 10 second slip the way I anticipated it smile I was trying to break into the high 6's and eventually did it with slicks.

It's good to see your not one of those mid 11 second guys trying to run 9's with very little seat time...

tu

Thanks Reza!
I know I'll def need 100+ MPH to get there, I don't want it to be easy, but it's basically similar goal I always had for the 1/4. I don't want to set the goal too low and break it first run smile I had a look at the log from my run and lets just say I think I can almost get to 100 just on tuning, so I'm hoping the extra boost will take it there for sure. When you went with slicks, were they DOT or full on slicks? I'm thinking my car likes some wheel spin so other things don't break lol. What kind of 60's did you get on streets VS slicks?

1997 Eagle Talon AWD
1/4 Mile - 11.30 @ 126.65MPH
1/8 Mile - 7.09 @ 98.12MPH