Small update.

I have a new problem. I was out driving and had to brake hard. The clutch pedal engages the clutch but the pedal doesn't quite come all the way up until I let off the brakes. There is a slight hesitation it kinda pops up (about 1 inch from top). Ideas? Clutch disengages and engages ok.

On the other front.

Checked old plugs (BPR7ES). They seemed ok. They were gapped at 0.32. I changed plugs to BR7ES gapped at 0.24. NGK Wires. Car seems to like it.

Changed to WIX filter and Rotella T 15-40w oil. Car also seems to like it. (less ticking and good pressure).

I watered down coolant (30/70) and added water wetter. First night out, I was getting highest temps I have ever seen (223). Next day I checked and the coolant from overflow was missing. Guess there was an air pocket. I added some water to the overflow. She now runs 180-193 instead of 203-216. Car likes it.

I tried to fix my rattling windows. I think I made it worse. Car hate it. frown

I wanted some more gauges, and I hate where the dash pod is for WB and Boost. Have to take eyes too far off road to see them. So I started a new project.

Custom Pod

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Dash 5 Pod ANALOG: WB,BOOST,OILP,OILTMP,WTRTMP
Dash Cluster 2 Pod DIGITAL: VOLTS, DIGITALCLOCK.
All Pro Sport Performance Series. (Amber/ White)

And finally.. I Zeroed out the sliders and started tuning all over again. Finally have something decent. Almost 0 knock. I have been doing some reading and people say that you should see up 3 counts during the pull for maxhp. I guess that is if you don't mind replacing the engine often?

chuck_sd_tune_25.5_psi.elg

Last edited by Charles Lavoie; September 23, 2015 03:30 am UTC.

98,6Bolt,3"EXH,LINKV3,780cc,SD,SCM61@26PSI, 340LPH,AFPR,TSBOV,REARWB,FMIC,2"RAD(20/80/WW)