Originally Posted by Bryan Lawrence
Day 86 of project mass, have had to restart the program 3 times because of what's going on in life so it's taken me a while to get this far. Very happy with progress, feeling stronger in most areas and feel like I have out on weight. Also cleaned up my diet but haven't checked weight in at least a few months and haven't checked body fat in the past month, will see if I can find the scale and check both soon.

Are you doing refeed days? Do you know what your body fat is? Nice work on the loss, that's a mad amount of weight to lose!

I don't do any refeed days; though this year I've had a bit of fuckarounditits and been a bit lazy on my diet at time.
Last time I checked my BF a couple months ago it was 20%, don't want to know what I was when I was over 330 lbs.
I'm now 216 lbs.

Picture from earlier this year, around 220 on the right.
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Salomon Ponte
Originally Posted by Anthony Hiscock
Where's all the gym bros at?!

Still doing my Keto diet, down over 100lbs total. Still lifting heavy sh!t too.

Awesome progress! Having done keto on a couple occasions for a not insignificant amount of time (3-6 months) I know how hard/tricky it can be to stick to it which makes it all the more impressive. Cheat/'refill' days were the best - makes you really appreciate fruit! tongue

Thanks man.
I try to avoid cheat/refeed days. I find going high on carbs makes me feel crappy and plugs me up for a couple days lol.
It can be a bugger to stay under 30 grams of carbs on the daily.
I eat meat and dark green veggies mostly.

96 Talon TSI AWD - The Gold Digger/Never Ending Build