I had my bogwarner hitting 30psi by 3800rpms. And making 53lbs/m. My currant hx35 8blade is making 56lbs/m in the 12cm twinscroll housing. And 29psi by 4300rpms. But I could get it down to 4100roms with my quick spool valve. I would assume that the bolt on housing would spool faster, around the same as the Borgwarner. Altho the Holset is making more theoretical power at the same psi.

Now that being said.. At no point on the street did I ever think... "full boost at 4100rpms.. This is too slow"

All that and I wasnt even trying..

Before I had the big turbos.. I ran a BR20g.. Which has a tiny bit bigger compressor then the 68. But only a clipped td05 wheel and 7cm ported housing. I had it spooling alittle faster then the Borgwarner.. But could never get it above 48lbs/m at full kill mode. The bigger exhaust wheel on the new hta68 will help it breath, but theres a few guru's that believe that 51+lbs/m can only be achieved in full kill mode. (maxing out the turbo). With a Billet wheel upgrade on my Holset... Im good for 60+lbs/m.

Last edited by Jay Stacey; October 30, 2015 07:56 pm UTC.

11.45@125,
stock bottom end 6bolt 2g head.
272 hks cams.
Holset hx35
Backyard biult!!