Originally Posted by Reza Mirza
Originally Posted by Alex Akachinskiy
DYNOTUNE RACING
www.dynotuneracing.com

^ Did anyone else notice that? The site looks damn good to start with all familiar pics smile tu Too bad it's far away from me weep

Thanks, it's something I just put together for the time being. The site is being professionally done and will have a different look in a month or so when I'll officially launch and announce it. It's coming together.

I have already bought an AWD Dyno and am currently working on getting a good machine to do REM ISF treatment on transmission parts.

I'm very close on securing a nice unit right now which is zoned for automotive work and they have no problem with me running the dyno all day if required.

Plan is to have a nice meet at the shop in early spring and plenty of Dyno days for the DSM folks this year.

You won't find cheaper dyno rates anywhere else in the GTA, and unlike the Dynapack (which takes forever to setup/hookup) this is a proper roller style dyno. Drive your vehicle onto it and we'll strap it down.

Reza, this is very good news for us all because Jack Transmissions quit DSMs! annoy You are the only person (most likely better than JT) that we can trust ours DSMs to! No more nightmares like Manny Sandhu went through! My stock trany holds fairly well (near 270k on it) but rebuild defiantly needed soon. My FP 68HTA will most likely kill it at 27+psi before spring arrives once again

Last edited by Alex Akachinskiy; December 24, 2015 04:38 am UTC.

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST Automagic
1991 3000GT VR-4