Hi all!
As majority of you may be aware I have been working on opening up Dynotune Racing for the past few months. As I have integrated the business with RTM Racing, we have been really busy getting organized, especially with all the RTM Racing inventory in the shop needing to be organized.

I wanted to announce that Dynotune Racing is finally open for business. I have started working on a little backlog of transmissions, however our doors are open now and you can come in for any of our services. Feel free to pm me, call me or just swing by the shop for any details on work you may need. I apologize to the few guys who had to wait over a month before I got a chance to open up your transmission. Rest be assured all your transmissions are being worked on now.

The website www.dynotuneracing.com is still under construction and will have a new face in a few weeks with details of all services and pricing along with pictures. Our AWD dyno will be arriving from Texas this week and should be up and running in approximately two weeks from now.

Some of the services that I am currently providing or will be providing in the coming weeks are as follow:
• Complete transmission OEM rebuilds or race spec builds for DSM, Mitsubishi Evolution, Toyota Supra R154 and V160, Honda K and B Series and Subaru STI.
• Fully blueprinted engine rebuilds including cam degreeing. Complete blueprinted spec sheet will be provided to every customer for each every engine rebuild.
• Complete Re/Re services for all import platforms, engine swaps, transmission removal/reinstallation, and clutch jobs.
• AWD Dyno with link system and Frenelsa Eddy brake. Services: Hourly/day rental, custom tuning, and dyno days.

At Dynotune Racing we DO NOT have ANY restrictions on our Dyno use. We can operate and use our dyno at any time of the day! Feel free to call me 7 days a week for any immediate use of our dyno services. As I am very flexible and live very close to the shop I would like to offer this service 7 days a week to the public. No appointments necessary. We will be operating on a first come first serve basis. I am currently working on setting up an account with VP fuels, so we will be selling race gas in the near future as well.

• REM ISF treatment for transmission internals (will be available in approximately 2-3 weeks)
• Use of our Industrial parts washer and Ultrasonic cleaner
• Other miscellaneous installations: Turbos, FMIC’s, fuel setups, drivetrain rebuilds, performance brake setups, exhausts etc.

Some of our top of the line equipment which you will all benefit from consists of the following:
• Dynocom 5000 FX AWD dynamometer
• Industrial hot tank parts washer with 500lbs turntable
• Industrial Ultrasonic cleaner
• Industrial Blast Cabinet
• Industrial deburring and finishing machine for REM ISF process
• Dannmar 10k 2 post lift, 2nd unit will be installed shortly

Dynotune Racing (same address as RTM Racing):
1031 Toy Avenue, Unit D
Pickering, ON, L1W 3N9
Phone: cell # (647)-202-6701, shop # (905)-239-9780
www.dynotuneracing.com

For any inquiries please try my cell # first as I am usually working in the shop. We are conveniently located just off of Brock Road from the 401 in Pickering.

We are still busy organizing the shop with the help of Paul Bratina, however please feel free to drop by anytime of the day as we are usually here most of the week. Dynotune Racing website will be updated on pricing for all of the above services, however feel free to call or message me if you would like pricing on any particular service that requires immediate attention:

Pricing for a few services are as follows:

Dyno Services:
• $100 per hour for any AWD, FWD or RWD vehicle. We can dyno motorcycles and ATV’s as well! This includes free wideband and boost hookup and as many pulls as you like in an hour.
• $200 per hour for a custom dyno tune/map with free wideband and boost hookup.

Transmission:
• $700 labour + cost of parts for complete DSM and Mitsubishi Evolution transmission rebuilds
• $250 for REM ISF process on complete gear sets and transmission internals

Engine:
• $800 labour + cost of parts for a complete engine rebuild which included a fully blueprinted spec sheet, cam degreeing, and free engine break in on our dyno!

Please call for pricing on anything not mentioned above. Pricing on all engine and transmission work includes cleaning in the industrial parts washer, ultrasonic cleaner and blast cabinet. All of your parts will benefit from our expensive cleaning machines, and attention to detail in our CLEAN facility.

Whether you are coming to pick up parts from Abbas @ RTM Racing or to get services from Dynotune Racing, feel free to just hang out if you like as we would like to get to know you all on a personal basis smile Once the Dyno arrives we will be having a grand opening/meet at the shop so I am hoping to see most of you there. This will be sometime in the next month or so in anticipation of the coming up racing season! Dynotune Racing and RTM Racing is your one stop shop for all performance needs in the GTA. We are a one of a kind facility offering niche services all in one shop. No need to send your parts South across the border when we can provide you with the same service if not better and cheaper here at Dynotune Racing.

I will be updating this thread in the next few weeks once the website is updated and the dyno is installed and operational. Any questions feel free to ask! Abbas from RTM Racing and I am hoping to see you all this year 

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com