hehe

Originally Posted by Bryan Lawrence
Keeping side skirts?

Nope 2ga Twisties are going on. Still need to source a place for all the clips. I want new clips.

What I can't wait for is this:

[Linked Image]

laugh laugh laugh

Also received a couple goodies in the last 2 weeks. Just want to try different tuning abilities (Will be trying out chipped eprom ecu/evo 5/evo 8 and black 98-99 box). See which I like the best. Will most likely go speed density at some point so figured I'd start the process early. I want the car to drive nice as a daily with a back seat punch that could wake up George Foreman tongue Seeing as it will moreso be a cruiser I want the best for it while saving fuel economy (so 5th gear evo/speed density/many weight savings/small lightweight rims but not to the limit of losing any comforts).

[Linked Image]

Still debating drilling the cf hatch for a wiper. Would save weight but I do like my rear wiper...

Also as people on bookface already know tongue , bought this cheapy so I can run the 1g at least once this year. See what it has to dish out in its present form. Tired of you guys having fun while I sit at home day dreaming.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Guillaume Berton; March 15, 2016 03:44 pm UTC.

"Looked at it, declared war and went to find my throwing wrenches."