Found this for now:

CEO/Owner Odi Bakchis, who is a Formula Drift driver and used to rally a 1G, knows a thing or two about a properly valved coilover, and we've been eager to offer his line of coilovers to the DSM market.

The CEO used to Rally his 1g, so he should know a thing or two about good rally 1g suspension which I believe is what both you and me like in the 1g suspension. Per their specs they seem to know the 1g platform better than the 2g as the spring rates they had for the 2g at the very beginning were a bit off. "http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/theyre-finally-here-quality-valved-coilovers-at-an-affordable-price-feal-coilovers.468105/"

Feel free to visit the website here: http://fealsuspensionstore.com/home/

These are available for ALL 1G's, 2G's, and Galant VR-4's.

Here is a list of standard features:

- One way adjustable, 30 click spectrum
- Monotube
- Japanese Swift springs
- Assembled in house, U.S.A.
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
- Independant height adjustment
- Teflon injected spherical bearing top mounts front and rear (Including 2G front suspension!)
- Aluminum top mounts
- Camber adjustable front top mounts (MacPherson applications)
- Slotted rear coilover mounting hole for camber adjustability (MacPherson applications)
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)

The best part about these is that they can be made to your spec at no extra cost. You want them setup for autocross? No problem. Road course spec? Not an issue. You want to pick your own springs rates? You can do that too.

And here are the recommended spring rates for street DSM's:

1G FWD: 7kg/mm front, 6kg/mm rear

1G AWD: 7kg/mm front, 7kg/mm rear

Galant VR-4: 8kg/mm front, 7kg/mm rear

2G AWD: 10kg/mm front, 6kg/mm rear

The best part about these is that they can be made to your spec at no extra cost. You want them setup for autocross? No problem. Road course spec? Not an issue. You want to pick your own springs rates? You can do that too.

"Looked at it, declared war and went to find my throwing wrenches."