I am generally tailgated from lights as I accelerate. Merging on to the QWE, a van was tailgating me before the apex. After the apex, he wasn't able to keep up.

Again this afternoon, I caught up to someone in the PASSING lane who was doing 105 for a good 2 kilometers (while he was "passing" people"). When he moved over for me, I gave it a shot past him and settled at 120. He pulled back out and tailgated me @ 120. (funny, 105 was his speed before I passed him)

The story about Tom. Two lane highway at a light. Tom in my car left lane. Truck in right lane. Light goes green tom bangs through gears up to 130 and then backs off to 120 and moves into right lane. He sees the truck coming up fast. Truck moves left lane and starts to pass him. The truck then pushes him onto the shoulder and almost into the ditch. Tom powers past him and gets back in front. Guy does it again! Tom once again avoids it and flies through all the gears to get mass distance on him. Truck is coming at mach 10. Tom jams the brakes and the truck locks them up cause someone out in left lane. Tom back on the gas to get away. Truck is coming again. Tom has had enough.. opens the sun roof and as soon as the truck seems like he is going to rear end tom, he throws his Full Bottle of pepsi out the sunroof and hits the guy in the grill. The truck let off after that.

One time Tom and I gave the talons a little rip down a backstretch. There was a van behind us. By the end of 4th, we let off. That van should not have caught up as fast as he did. he pulls up next to us. Some guy with wife in front seat and 3 kids in the back. He is yelling at us saying if he had a sports car he would have been faster. We reemed him out for doing over 180 in a minivan full of kids. There is a time and place to have fun! Not with your kids in the car!

Last edited by Charles Lavoie; April 22, 2016 03:35 am UTC.

98,6Bolt,3"EXH,LINKV3,780cc,SD,SCM61@26PSI, 340LPH,AFPR,TSBOV,REARWB,FMIC,2"RAD(20/80/WW)