Honestly.. patience and not rushing it tongue

I got frustrated too quick and cranked the TipIn. I suspect tipin was way too high. So it gave so much gas it was drowning everything and making the car lean out after trying to recoup.

So I had already done this:

CombinedFT (-5/+5) (Adjust Deadtime)
Airflow/Rev 0.25 (+/- 0.05) (Adjust SD Table)
OpenLoop Tune Non Wot.

I ignored driveability and kept going.
I reset Tip In and just continued with rinsing and repeating the following.

--LOOP--
Half Gear WOT pull @ 10psi
Adjust Global Fuel to either lower or increase WB closer to AFREstimate.
CombinedFT (Adjust Deadtime)
--END LOOP--

Once AFR (WB) and AFREstimate overlapped I stopped.

I went from
Global Fuel -39.7 to -25.0
Injector Deadtime 340ms to 280ms.

I still need tweaking in SD table but driveable. (Still a minor hiccup, but I can tune that out) I turned the boost up to 20 and almost exact same AFR. Sweet!I have noticed that I am running between 11.6 to 12.3 AFR into the higher boost. But there is no knock. I suspect my Wideband being installed in rear is causing a lean reading when in fact its rich or stoich). In my previous tuning sessions, I found 11.8 to 12.3 to be a sweet spot for no knock and mass power.

Side note. I brought the car to work today to store it as I need the garage to get winters off the daily's. It's raining. I never take her out wet.

I leave a light, get into 2nd and mash it. I thought my clutch was slipping until the back end started hanging out to the left. All wheel spin! (Crap tires and I am making more power than my old talon did). That was fun. No more rain for her.
She is so much more behaved during light to mid throttle. Loving it. Next few months, get TB leak and Exhaust Leaks fixed.

I ended up getting two side jobs that are paying ludicrous money. That is my priority right now. Day Job + Side job = 80-90 hour work weeks. but side jobs pay 3 times more than my well paid day job for same amount of time.

Last edited by Charles Lavoie; May 13, 2016 02:32 pm UTC.

98,6Bolt,3"EXH,LINKV3,780cc,SD,SCM61@26PSI, 340LPH,AFPR,TSBOV,REARWB,FMIC,2"RAD(20/80/WW)