So I might be creating an issue that doesn't exist, or chasing my own tail trying to get values to line up that never will. Regardless, I've been gathering info for like a week now and I've got questions that I can't find answers for.

I'll start by saying the tune it's on now I get 14.7 at cruise and idle, WOT the mix goes where it should also. (The numbers I'm referring to are the ones on the WB gauge). In link my fuel trims are also where they should be.

Over the winter again, I was learning as much as I could to better "dial in" my numbers to make the car daily drivable and get some better performance. One video I watched he explains how he uses WBfactor to get AFRest and WB to match by moving MAFcomp. - here is where my first question is: if my car is in a WOT scenario and the WB shows 10.5 but AFRest says 16, what is really going on? And which is right? the WB factor in said scenario is around -20% which getting them to match would mean less fuel?! (Moving MAFcomp down)
Also: looking at ECM101 it says NOT to use AFRest to tune your car?

Next question

In relation to getting the WB and AFRest to match would mean moving MAFcomp. So I went back and started at idle, and then started chasing my own tail... I'm trying to get my airflow/rev to .24. Mine sits at .20-.22 (no cams)
I can get it pretty much there by moving MAFcomp up and then getting dead time Right to get the STFT close to 0%

And then in relation to that: I used the suggested calculations for my injectors and reset fuel trims. I then found at idle trims were 0% but when I blip the throttle kinda simulating a cruise STFT seems to go -10%

So which way is right? Is my car perfectly fine running the way it is (WBfactor being off) or should I be making those match and ignore what my airflow/rev is at idle?

Bit of a read but any DSMlink gurus that can answer a few unusual questions would be great! Thanks

PHP: 1