Originally Posted by Bryan Lawrence
Those are fancy!! Where are they from?

GSX Dude from Germany.

DSM Tuner Thread: http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/ch...reservoir-bracket.503122/#post-153589558

Originally Posted by Alex Akachinskiy
Some variations in CombinedFT is normal. I would only compare those after driving DSM for at least 20 -30 mins on the fully hot engine including at least on WOT. Also, i use my factory boost gauge for LTFT so i can always see how well things line up, very useful for me.

"Talk to me Jesse. This ain't workin brother"
"It's your fuel man. It's got a nasty hole"

Since AFPR, I went from having an SD table up in the 75 to 99 range to now 50-80. My Global fuel went from -39 to -12 and fuel injectors deadtime went from +245ms, -30ms.

I have run the car at 12.6 to 13.2 AFR (WB reading) and 0 knock. Great power. (1 degree of knock starts at 13.8)
Idle CombinedFT is good.

I think I need to resolve the exhaust leaks because WB AFR reading is most likely wrong. Should I move the WB to the O2 housing for better results also?

Now that I have forced WB AFR for match AFREst, fuel is dumping out tail pipe on WOT.. and she doesn't feel as good.

In my throttle position, I have areas where the thing goes mass lean and stumbles (around 20% throttle).. annoying. When the car is not at operating temp, she stalls a lot coming to lights.

Last edited by Charles Lavoie; May 20, 2016 06:47 pm UTC.

98,6Bolt,3"EXH,LINKV3,780cc,SD,SCM61@26PSI, 340LPH,AFPR,TSBOV,REARWB,FMIC,2"RAD(20/80/WW)