So I got all intake leaks dealt with. Yay.

I changed the fuel filter, dealt with a minor cross thread leak issue (minor issue, long time to fix it. And I just got lucky more than anything.) Amazing how much fuel 340lph pump can dump in 5 seconds.

Turn on pump again, mass leak at the last injector (top/rail). Remove it, put an old o-ring back on the injector. No more leaks.

Finally get the whole car back together. Run it for 10 mins with rad cap off and things look good. Idle is a little high. Notice the throttle wasn't snapping closed properly.

I got out later this evening to check things. Forgot to bolt in fender liner front passenger. That got chewed.

Then the idle started climbing. 1200, 2000, 3000. Pain to shift. Even more painful sitting at lights. I brought it home. Looked at the car in disgust and called it a night. I suspect I will need to give the throttle body spring one extra wind. I am positive I had done it properly.

At least my coolant and ducting seems to have helped, but I won't really know until I drive it in hot weather.

98,6Bolt,3"EXH,LINKV3,780cc,SD,SCM61@26PSI, 340LPH,AFPR,TSBOV,REARWB,FMIC,2"RAD(20/80/WW)