Originally Posted by Jeremy Gilbert
I'm guessing you mean a 7 GPH.

I run a single 10 GPH with 50/50 mix, and I run about 12.2-12.4:1 AFRs and she seems to like it. As always, you wanna run whatever the car seems to like most.

Aim for low-mid 11's first, then pull fuel from there and see what she likes.

Wow, seems pretty lean, what kind of boost & timing are you running & on what turbo?

I run 94, think I have an M12 nozzle in there, 50/50, with their older pump (probably their first gen, not sure if its 100 or 150 psi, have had one of their new 250psi pumps sitting on the shelf for years....). If I go much leaner then 10.5:1, I start to knock (~10.5 at peak cylinder pressure & lean out to ~11:1 as the rpms increase), boost ~30psi.

Originally Posted by Jason Drew

One thing I will highly advise is using ecmlink to control it. Far easier tuning. Ecmlink will pull the global to adjust the fuel ratio automatically, no screwing around.

Haven't played with these Link settings for some time, have they changed options for how meth is controlled? Thought mine was setup so when the set point is triggered , it enables the secondary fuel map (& not actually altering the global)?

Last edited by Daren Peacock; June 27, 2016 08:42 pm UTC.

98 Eclipse GSX DSM82HTA