More updates.

Tablet Mount
Fist thing, as for the tablet mount that bolts to the seat bolt. Don't do it. Unless you NEVER put the passenger seat down to access the back. It prevents the seat from reaching full forward to engage the lock to return the seat to seating position. I had a ride home with the seat sliding forward and backward the whole way. UGH. I removed the mount.

Looking for
I am looking for a couple pieces. I may try mitsu to see if they still have them.

#1: Fuel Pump Metal Plate cover and the clips and screws. Mine starting rusting at the back I can only assume due to the split negative cable running across it.

[Linked Image]

#2: Clips for the HVAC control panel. I lost one side one.

[Linked Image]

#3: Floor Grommets

#4: Floor Secret Panel. Below drivers floor pan and allows access to the side channel in the belly of the vehicle. Mine is rusty. I may bring it into krown to get them to spray down that channel while I have it open.

[Linked Image]

I picked up a new stereo. One of those no CD types. Half Size. Weight SAVINGS!

[Linked Image]

Went to cash, they ringed it up at $129. Nuh uh. Go to customer service, the guy says ok, we are refunding 27 something. I said, what happened to the 10$ off wrong advertised price? BAM! 99$ stereo. Bluetooth, USB and sounds better than the previous system setup.

[Linked Image]

I truncated the harness that ran out to the stock amp location. Those are now tucked into short piece of loom and safe.

[Linked Image]

Cleaned up the back more. This is how the amp will be mounted once I create the fiberglass rear seat area cover.

[Linked Image]

Properly Run cables INSIDE the tracks provided by the manufacturer.

[Linked Image]

Gauge Holders (PVC Pipe and Velcro). Still need to wire them.

[Linked Image]

General overview of the cleaning job. Oh yeah. And megan short shifter installed. 50%. I could install it both ways, but one way brought the shifter way too close to the stereo. I assume that was backwards so I flipped it.

[Linked Image]

Curious as to why they put so many rubber grommets in the floor.

Last edited by Charles Lavoie; July 18, 2016 03:51 am UTC.

98,6Bolt,3"EXH,LINKV3,780cc,SD,SCM61@26PSI, 340LPH,AFPR,TSBOV,REARWB,FMIC,2"RAD(20/80/WW)