Originally Posted by Lucian Marta
Originally Posted by Salomon Ponte
To be fair, on the 400 series of highways it's almost always fine to do 125 without worry of being pulled over. 130 they don't often bug you either if the road conditions allow it.

In the city area. As soon as there's green/ditches between directions, like you said cops are bored, and will pull you over for 120 if they feel like it. If you're doing 130 on the western part of the 403 just before it dumps into the 401 by Woodstock, you will be getting a ticket spy

I do know that section is particularly bad for cops. I never took the 403 much (especially not going West) but never take it now that my gf doesn't live downtown anymore so it's one less thing to worry about, thankfully. I do always find it amusing when I'm cruising at 120-125 in the middle of Sunday night driving back to MI and then a car blows by me only for me to pass them pulled over 10k up the road, often times with more than one cop car behind them (i.e. >50 over). When you're the only car on the road, you have the cops FULL attention...don't be stupid. People never learn.

I've never used Waze...heard it's brutal on batteries. How is it on data?

Last edited by Salomon Ponte; August 17, 2016 07:39 pm UTC.

'92 Talon TSi AWD - 5 Speed/E16G/12.385s @ 115.13mph