So I fixed the loud exhaust noise. Two bolts on manifold to turbo were loose and stripped. Used different thread bolts (10.9) to get it settled down for now.

Cutting out power to Sub. Fixed.

Added Manifold Blanket. Amazing heat difference in the bay.

The whomp whomp noise is still there in the front though. Lugs are tight.

So ripping on the highway about to dive into a corner, there is a loud bang bang bang along the underside of the car. Look back, couldn't tell and was committed to the corner so I didn't stop to find out what it was. It was big (size of my fist?) Drove very carefully for a few KM. No negative side effects. Oil Pressure Ok. Boosts Ok. Fuel is ok. Coolant Ok. Steering, clutch and driveline seem ok. I still need to get underneath to look. Maybe she is just shedding weight for me. tongue

And this morning.. counting my lucky stars. This little chevy cobalt was on my ass as I am getting on to an on ramp. Get it in third, slowly start to accelerate (this car still on my ass).. I mash it. Hit 7K just after the apex and went to shift into 4th. 9000rpm! As if it let me go into 2nd?!!! Ugh. Luckily I was back on the clutch fast enough. No damage. But scary as hell. First time ever missing that shift. >.<

98,6Bolt,3"EXH,LINKV3,780cc,SD,SCM61@26PSI, 340LPH,AFPR,TSBOV,REARWB,FMIC,2"RAD(20/80/WW)