Behold, the car that a friend and I purchased for $397 (well $400, but we found $3 when stripping it) running, driving, and delivered. 265,800k Grand Prix GT with the 3800 series 2 engine. The criteria was to find some POS to spray a bunch of nitrous through it and experiment with it, as we haven't owned anything with nitrous before.

The car came with new tires, new wheel bearings, new brake lines, recent trans flush and new tie-rod ends. It also came with no rockers, and plenty of rust rotflmao Everything worked on it, from the mirrors to the sunroof and heated seats. Drives really good too, minus the brakes which it needs. I had an old single fogger wet nitrous setup donated along with a 15lb bottle. I had to buy some stuff to complete it and install it. Also picked up some Rotella 15W-40, oil filter, 2 range colder plugs and cooler thermostat. Gutted it, and replaced the restrictive u-bend and stock (heavy) catback with a turndown.

It's been a fun project, I'm curious to see what more it can do. The engine was surprisingly easy to spray, hell the fuel fitting off the regulator is a -4AN male fitting. Thread a standard -4AN line to the nitrous solenoid and the fuel side is done.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

After some hacking:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

1993 TSi AWD
2008 Evo GSR
2011 Ralliart
2012 Ralliart