Picture of the car sitting pretty before the shootout. Oil and power steering coolers added.
[Linked Image]

Picture of me whipping around the autocross at the shootout.
[Linked Image]

Sunset at the Plantation. (thanks Jason Drew!)
[Linked Image]

The car handled well at the autocross, I really wish I had the rear toe eliminator in the car, but that will be on the list for next year...
I still have yet to get any solid drag passes. Last shootout I left with a 12.4@118 missing 3rd twice.
This year I only managed a 12.6@112? poopy launch and at 27psi as my intercooler pipes kept blowing off. I'm still convinced the car has an 11 second pass in it.

Here's a broken 3 bolt axle... I am able to launch the car around 20psi with the compounds. The axle rejected that. I have since switched to a 4bolt.
[Linked Image]

And the lovely engine bay shot
[Linked Image]

Next year I am going to upgrade the tiny water intercooler. and possibly switch to meth injection on each runner, as well as in between charges.

I've had weird issues with the boost building slowly after 22ish psi. I've been talking to Kevin Jewer, and he is having me look into a couple things.

I am also looking for a 6bolt 100mm crank to bring my 2.4L motor back into play.

Stock.