Hey guys. So i finished installing my meth kit today. Fun project and seems to be working as expected. I do have a question i'm hoping someone can help with. I think I understand it correctly but i'd like someone to confirm.

I'm using ECMlink V3 full to trigger the pump by way of the FPS output and relay. I have the activation conditions set to 2500 RPM, 86% TPS, 1.8 load and knock greater >= 0* and less than 5*. I understand that with V3 full you can enable the MINOCT maps as secondary maps when FPS is active. For now I have my MIN and MAX tables matching until i confirm everything is working right and consistence before I start tweaking.

My question is, the way i have this set up if the ECU sees greater than 5* knock it will not enable the FPS because all the conditions aren't met? Assuming this is true, does this also mean it will switch back and use the MAXOCT table? Put another way, does link use the MAX table exclusively unless all the FPS activation conditions are met?

If this is right, I plan to use the MAX table for a conservative 91 pump tune and dial in the MIN tables for meth. I just need to be sure i have the ECMLink logic right so that if the pump fails or the nozzle gets clogged resulting an a bunch of knock, it will revert to the MAX tables with more conservative timing and fuel. Of course it won't pull boost since i have a MBC but i think this is a pretty good failsafe..ish?

Let me know if im off my rocker

1996 "Canary" Talon...give it any gas and it's dead