Haven't decided what I'm doing for the toe delete yet. Don't really want to pay the Jay Racing price (which is ridiculously expensive) but I don't have access to a machine shop anymore to turn my own. May go the old school washer solution but not sure yet.

As for the gas tank studs, I will likely use the 'RTM Repair kit' but may fab up something else.

Ebrake...hoping it's not too bad, especially with the whole rear end, driveshaft, and exhaust out of the way. The cables aren't seized or anything and the calipers work fine, but the 'nub' on the end of the right ebrake cable broke off so there's nothing holding the cable into the caliper anymore so I'm just gonna replace it all.

As for the rear subframe bolt/stud, I will cut open the frame rail and likely weld a square 'washer' on the new bolt/stud so that it cannot spin in the frame rail. No oxy-acetylene torch is blasting anything away near/on my frame rail if I can avoid it - plus I don't have one in Michigan anyhow (where the car is on jack stands right now).

'92 Talon TSi AWD - 5 Speed/E16G/12.385s @ 115.13mph