I just want say a few words regarding Reza and DynoTune racing.
I inquired DynoTune racing to help me rebuilt my transmission and transfer case (part of my 2017 winter build restoration project).
My expectations were simple, i want nothing but best craftsmanship from respectable builder and someone who also pays attention to details.
Quite honestly i didn't know what to expect since i knew no one will spend their extra time to get the job done the way i wanted...but i was actually wrong this time.
The final outcome exceeded my expectations!
Within just a few short weeks the entire project was completed (That's on top of receiving daily texts/pics updates until the last day. Usually no one have time for that!)
Once everything was done the trans and transfer case looked absolutely stunning! Every single part (including bolts) received it's own attention to detail.
(not your typical rattle can spray! Everything was sand blasted, hot tanked, and professionally re-painted!

BTW this 2G DSM trans build was also very unique which included EVO 1 1-4 gear set (tallest 1st) with EVO III taller 5th gear.
Very strong trans assembled with extremely hard to find parts by very talented builder!

But there is also a very sad part to this story!
Everything was going well until the trans was taken from DynoTune racing into the hands of UPS employees and passed over UPS network.(shipped from Toronto to Los Angeles)
Long story short, trans got stolen while traveling within UPS network! Stolen by UPS employee(s) while it was unloaded from the UPS truck when it arrive to one of their facilities.
It's very bad i know but part of me does not blame UPS because I would defiantly steal it myself if i could.
So what is all that means? Basically not trans for me in 2017.
However, here is the response i got from Reza, i'll let you guys be the judges of it:

Originally Posted by Reza
I will still build you another transmission,
a more HD one if that is the case, which will be out of my pocket,
so no worries, i'll still take care of you, won't cost you anything

Reza is the man of his word, i got ^ new HD trans within another few weeks (Despite the fact that I insisted he would not work on it during holidays Christmas and New Year).
Fast forward, new trans finally arrived (shipped via FedEx please never use UPS for high value items).
Obviously i was not expecting it look perfect cosmetically but once again i was wrong!
It felt like it came straight out of Mitsubishi factory in japan and not from Reza @ DynoTune racing.

In my record book, that experience actually exceeded my previous record holder Ziggy @ RTM. Not sure why but all my records were set in Canada and never broken in USA.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST Automagic
1991 3000GT VR-4