As you all know, I sold RTM Racing to Abbas a year ago. Without going into too much detail, I (as Reliable Tool & Machine, my former company) still supply Abbas with some of the items RTM manufactured. Most of these items were made in large batches to keep costs down, and I still have a decent supply of most items.

As most of you also know, I have sold the house I had in Niagara Falls along with all the Machinery. I now have limited storage space, and am trying to work out details to continue to supply Abbas with RTM products that I run out of. I am confident most items will be available for a long time yet!

One of the items I manufactured in quantity was the fuel sending unit for 1g AWD. For some reason, they are not selling as well as I expected. I am surprised, as the only other option seems to be the Full Blown dual pump hanger for a LOT more money. In any case, these are taking up a fair bit of space, and are tying up a fair bit of capital, so I am going to try to get rid of what I have, and then they will be discontinued. I have about 35 of these units available.

I have decided to drop the price on them to clear them out, and then I will be offering them to RTM, Extreme PSI, MAP, and anyone else who wants them to get rid of them.

Before I do, I would like to offer them at a special "group buy" reduced price to the guys on this board. I am offering the single pump unit for $195. and the dual pump unit for $230. I think the Full Blown version is around $375. USD. Price does not include pumps themselves, new gaskets, nuts, or rewire kit. Also, the outlet is just tapped 3/8 NPT and does not include the outlet fitting, as you might want a straight fitting or angled fitting. All of these other items are available anytime from RTM.

Here is how this will work:

I will do the organization. I will take the orders and collect the money. The units can be picked up from me in Stoney Creek (Hamilton), or I will deliver the rest to Abbas, and you can arrange with him to pickup there or purchase shipping, as well as to purchase any additional items you might want along with them. Abbas will receive a small amount for each unit sold, as I have no desire to compete against him, and he has approved this offer and arrangement.

You will never have an opportunity to purchase one of these for less money, and when they are gone, you will never have the opportunity to purchase one of these ever again.

They can be seen here:
https://www.rtmracing.com/xcart/product.php?productid=19053&cat=0&featured=Y

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP