Bryan and Salomon, Yes the dual pump version has two ports that feed into a cross connecting hole, and the outlet also leads to that same cross connecting hole, so you CAN just plug one port and run a single pump. The single pump units were originally designed differently, and were not upgradeable to dual pump. Right now, they are all assembled as either single or dual, and it is POSSIBLE if you order a single unit you MIGHT end up with a dual pump unit with the other port plugged, but I can not promise it.

I have lots of stock on the tank repair kits, but they sell well and I will probably need to supply these to Abbas for a long time yet. I might even need to make another batch at some point. These are not that expensive, and I don't want to "clear them out", but if it will help sell the sending units, I will knock $5. of the repair kit, and $5. off the drill jig, so $10. off the kit with drill jig. I will still give Abbas his normal margin on any of these that sell as part of this buy.

I still don't want to get into the OEM nuts, gaskets, etc. Abbas has these, and they can be ordered from him.

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP