Thanks for the good words guys. Just for the record and since Greg has jumped to conclusions really quick, I'll give everyone a little details.

This is Mike Degli's Old car which never ran for what like 10 years. Greg's been picking my brain for 1.5 years trying to get the car running. I did not build the motor or turn a single bolt in this car, which Greg will not mention....

I book Greg in for a Sunday afternoon and spend a few hours tuning the car. I tune it to 0 knock an it makes 400 WHP, yada yada. Only issue I found was a loose knock sensor which after tightened back up, we were on our way to 400 WHP.

Loose knock sensor is the only thing I touched on the car. Greg takes car home, starts running like crap as knock sensor loosened back up. Brings it back 2 weeks later, we figure out it was just the knock sensor causing the issues. Greg is happy and satisfied and goes home with his Dad.

Messages me like 3 days later saying he found 3 big pieces of black lava looking like metal in the valve cover next to the valve springs and that the turbo is messed up.

So here is a car I dial into 0 knock, knock check engine light on the dash, runs perfect and idles well, only 201 km on it and it has some sort of catastrophic engine failure as moon rocks are found in the valve cover.

Another thing to note, while I am tuning Greg's car, he has his Honda buddy technician on text message. I could feel his Honda Buddy getting proportionately upset as the car makes its way to 400 WHP. He decides to tell Greg that the 10.7 AFR that I dialed his car to with 0 knock is going to wash the rings..... I pretty much right off Honda buddy at that point, this is the same guy who couldn't get Greg's car running for years, but he's trying to tell me how to tune a DSM.

Anyways long story short, Greg finds moon rocks in his valve cover a few days after he takes it home, which takes out the turbo as well and he's trying to blame the complete DSM failure on me saying I didn't take my time when I tuned the car , LOL.

I had no choice but to just block him on Facebook as he's just wasting my time now with nonsense. He thinks I somehow came to Kitchener over night and fucked the motor.

I personally think that hater Honda buddy dropped a few metal slugs in the valve cover and fucked his motor up. Greg is somehow blaming golf ball sized metal pieces in valve cover on me.

How pieces of metal 1/4 the size of my palm flow through the oil pump, through the lifters and into the valve cover beats me, but Greg says my tune has something to do with it....... rotate

I helped this guy out without ever meeting him for 1.5 years. Whenever I shrugged him off due to his weekly messages and texts, he would come back with the attitude, "but I'm bringing my car to you for a $400 tune Reza, you better answer my questions!"

Dude I helped you out relentlessly for 1.5 years answering all your questions, got the car running well, I booked a Sunday off just for you and your Dad to come in for the tune. I spent half the day ironing out your car and you have the atrocity to blast me and tell me I still didn't spend enough time on the car.

Amazing guys like you don't deserve DSM's.

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com